I usually despise blogs that do nothing but link to other posts (breaking rule #11 in Jeff’s list of blog clichés), but, there were a few BizTalk/service things that caught my eye this week and I thought I’d briefly point them out.
- Yossi Dahan inspects my recent write up on BizTalk and static objects and makes some good points about using such objects.
- Tomas makes a quick mention about elementFormDefault and best practices for newly created schemas.
- Jon Flanders points out how (using IIS 7) to build a more RESTful WCF service by removing the .svc file extension.
- In scenarios where you have multiple host instances on a box, it can be tough to figure out which particular host instance is chewing up CPU or RAM. Nick shows us how to identify the poor performing instance.
- Saravana has a sizable post identifying considerations when using the BizTalk SOAP adapter and Web Services Publishing Wizard.
- Jesus does a great job identifying distinct features and overlaps of BizTalk pipelines and WCF behaviors in BizTalk Server 2006 R2.
Technorati Tags: BizTalk