Back on the old Microsoft blog, I built and demonstrated a tool that exploits the built-in (but hidden) BizTalk Business Rules Engine API for securing access to business rules.
I have a link to this Rules Authorization Manager on the downloads page of this blog, but up until now, I had only included the executable. After a few requests for the source code during the past couple months, I finally got inspired to dig out the VM it was built on and extract the source code files. So, now the downloaded zip file for the RAM tool has the source code which includes all my questionable coding practices for the world to see.
Technorati Tags: BizTalk