Richard Seroter is a Senior Director at VMware, with a master’s degree in Engineering from the University of Colorado. He’s also a 12-time Microsoft MVP for cloud/integration, an instructor for developer-centric training company Pluralsight, the lead InfoQ.com editor for cloud computing, and author of multiple books on designing and developing software. As Senior Director at VMware, Richard leads technical marketing, developer relations, and global content strategy for VMware Tanzu. Richard maintains a regularly updated blog on topics of architecture and solution design and can be found on Twitter as @rseroter.
- Integration in the Cloud « Vincent-Philippe Lauzon's blog
- IaaS vs. PaaS or Infrastructure vs. Platform and I Want Beer NOW! « Composite Code
- Windows Azure and Cloud Computing Posts for 7/6/2012+ - Windows Azure Blog
- New course: Architecting Highly Available Systems on AWS | the pluralsight blog
- Integration in the Cloud | Vincent-Philippe Lauzon's blog