Richard Seroter is a Senior Director of Product for Pivotal, with a master’s degree in Engineering from the University of Colorado. He’s also a 9-time Microsoft MVP for cloud/integration, an instructor for developer-centric training company Pluralsight, the lead InfoQ.com editor for cloud computing, and author of multiple books on application integration strategies. As a Senior Director of Product at Pivotal, Richard leads the Cloud Foundry and Spring marketing team and helps shape Pivotal’s position and messaging. Richard maintains a regularly updated blog on topics of architecture and solution design and can be found on Twitter as @rseroter.
- Integration in the Cloud « Vincent-Philippe Lauzon's blog
- IaaS vs. PaaS or Infrastructure vs. Platform and I Want Beer NOW! « Composite Code
- Windows Azure and Cloud Computing Posts for 7/6/2012+ - Windows Azure Blog
- New course: Architecting Highly Available Systems on AWS | the pluralsight blog
- Integration in the Cloud | Vincent-Philippe Lauzon's blog