Richard Seroter is the VP of Product Marketing at Pivotal, with a master’s degree in Engineering from the University of Colorado. He’s also a 12-time Microsoft MVP for cloud/integration, an instructor for developer-centric training company Pluralsight, the lead InfoQ.com editor for cloud computing, and author of multiple books on application integration strategies. As VP of Product Marketing at Pivotal, Richard leads the product, partner, customer, and technical marketing teams and helps shape Pivotal’s position and messaging. Richard maintains a regularly updated blog on topics of architecture and solution design and can be found on Twitter as @rseroter.
- Integration in the Cloud « Vincent-Philippe Lauzon's blog
- IaaS vs. PaaS or Infrastructure vs. Platform and I Want Beer NOW! « Composite Code
- Windows Azure and Cloud Computing Posts for 7/6/2012+ - Windows Azure Blog
- New course: Architecting Highly Available Systems on AWS | the pluralsight blog
- Integration in the Cloud | Vincent-Philippe Lauzon's blog